Topdon Phoenix Lite2
- Topdon Phoenix Lite2
- ONLINE/ECU CODING For VEHICLE MODIFICATION
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL
- 200 VEHICLE MODELS OE-LEVEL DIAGNOSIS, 34+ RESET SERVICE
Why choose the Phoenix Lite 2?
* Access online/ECU coding to match and code newly replaced ECUs and unlock the hidden functions such as auto-folding windows, supported for V W, P O R S C H E, B E N Z, B M W , and more.
* With V.A.G guided function, the Phoenix Lite 2 will walk you through the operation with step-by-step procedures to perform matching, calibrations, and basic settings while diagnosing, compatible with VW, SKODA, SEAT and more vehicles.
* Bi-Directional controls can send commands to the ECU and control actuators to perform corresponding actions (e.g., moving windows, turning lights on and off, air conditioner, etc.) to help accurately identify problems.
* 28+ maintenance services such as Oil Reset, EPB Reset, DPF, Gear Learning, Suspension Reset, Throttle Adaption, OdoCalibration, Windows Calibration and more, makes for an excellent all-in-one diagnostic scanner for professional automaintenance.
* OE-Level system diagnostics allows the customers to dive deep into vehicle systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag,ABS, ESP, and TPMS for more than 200 vehicle models, Compatible with GM, FORD, Chrysler, BNEZ, BMW and more.
* The Phoenix Lite 2 offers FCA Gateway access to perform enhanced diagnostic on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and more).
* The AutoVIN function lets the Phoenix Lite 2 gather important vehicle information including the vehicle make, model, and year of manufacture.
* The customer can see more details in the interface with its 8" high-resolution LCD screen (1280*800 pixels) enables the screen to be clearly visible.
* The Phoenix Lite 2 features a larger battery capacity to save you from repeatedly charging the Lite 2 throughout the day. The 12600mAh battery has up to 24 hours of battery life with the screen on.
* 2 years of free software updates, allows customers to get the most features and best user experience with one-click,maximizing return-on-investment.
Online/ECU Coding for Personalization
Online/ECU Coding offers access to matching and hidden functions, supported for V W, S E A T, S K O D A, P O R S C H E, B E N Z, B M W, and more.This special scan tool can help users match and code the newly replaced ECUs and makes full use of the hidden functions like auto-folding mirrors, closing the windows with the key fob, after locking the car door, and the fuel filling amount display.
28+Maintenance Service Functions
1.Oil Reset 2.SAS Reset 3.EPB Reset 4.BMS Reset 5.DPF 6.ABS Bleeding 7.IMMOBILIZER 8.Sunroof Reset 9.Suspension Reset 10.Gearbox Reset 11.AFS Headlamp Reset 12.Injector Coding 13.Gear Learning14.TPMS Reset15.Throttle Adaption 16.A/F Reset 17.ADBLUE Reset 18.Coolant Bleed 19.EGR Reset 20.Language Change
21.NOx Sensor Reset 22.Odo Calibration 23.Seats Calibration 24.STOP/STRAT 25.Reset AIRBAG 26.Transport Mode 27.TIRE Reset 28.Windows Calibration
OE-Level Full System Diagnostic for 200+ models
The Phoenix Lite 2 allows the customers to dig deep into all systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, and TPMS resets. It also supports ECU lookups, reads and clears fault codes, reads data streams, and is compatible with G M, F O R D, V W, T O Y O T A, B E N Z, B M W and more, up to the model year 2022.
Bi-Directional Control to Locate Fault Part
The Phoenix Lite 2 can access the subsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function for locating the problem area, such as fuel injectors, coolant fans, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, EGR Valves,Sunroof adjustments, Window adjustments and more.
V.A.G Guided Function
The Phoenix Lite 2 car diagnostic tool has access to V.A.G Guided Function with step-by-step procedures, which streamlines the repair process and promotes a quick and accurate car diagnosis. Follow the prompts for easy and convenient operation, suitable for V W, S K O D A and S E A T vehicles.
More Efficient Diagnostics with V.A.G Guided Function
The Phoenix Lite 2 can access the subsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function for locating the problem area, such as fuel injectors, coolant fans, coolant pumps,
windows, windshield wipers, EGR Valves,Sunroof adjustments, Window adjustments and more.
More Efficient Diagnostics with V.A.G Guided Function
V.A.G guided function can help to skip the security access code and channel numbers to perform matching, calibrations, and more settings for V W, S K O D A, S E A T and more vehicles, which effectively simplifies processes and optimizes diagnostic operation.
FCA Security Gateway Access
Equipped with FCA Gateway Access, the Phoenix Lite 2 grants the customers access to perform more diagnostic functions in FCA vehicles, compatible with C h r y s l e r, D o d g e, J e e p A l f a R o m e o and F i a t.
"Health Report" & "Clear DTCs"
The "Health Report" function enables users to quickly detect fault codes in all systems and clear all fault codes in every system
of the vehicle with one click. Users can also save and share the fault codes reported through the "Report" function.
Enhanced Hardware Backs You Up
The Phoenix Lite 2 runs a smoother and faster operation with its upgraded 4-core 2.0Ghz, 2G RAM and 32G ROM. Android 10.0 offers even faster interaction with the system. The larger 8-in screen and high resolution of 1280*800 can show more diagnostic details; the 12600mAh battery has up to 24 hours of battery life with the screen on; with the wireless blue tooth VCI , the technicians can
perform diagnostics and coding wirelessly, bringing more flexibility to the entire repair progress.
TOPDON offers our customers 2 years of free software updates, allowing customers to get the most features, the best experience,
and a superior return-on-investment. The user can update the software monthly with one-click.